Friday, February 16, 2007

All About Me

Hey,
When you see my blog, you may think I'm crazy because of all the celebrity pics. You may think its too much,(yep, well, some of you will do) but what the heck I care?! Its my freaking blog, for God's sake. Pls people. Grow up. Hahaha. Just Joking. Anyways, these pics are here because I wanna share with you my favourite people in the entertainment industry. Hope you have the same liking as I have. Enjoy!!. Here goes:

  • My Fave Actor:

  • Wentworth Miller
  • Jensen Ackles
  • Hugh Jackman
  • Johnny Depp
    Orlando Bloom
  • Keanu Reeves
  • Tom Welling
  • Jude Law
  • Shemar Moore
  • Jared Paladecki
  • Owen Wilson
  • John Travolta

    My Fave Actress:

  • Sandra Bullock
    Nicole Kidman
    Keira Knightley
  • Emma Watson
  • Amanda Bynes
  • Lindsay Lohan

    Fave Male Singer:

  • Justin Timberlake
  • Michael Jackson(And he's my idol too!)
    John Mayer
  • Jesse McCartney
  • James Blunt
    John Legend
    Bryan Adams


    Fave Female Singer:

  • Carrie Underwood
  • Mariah Carey
    Britney Spears
  • Shania Twain

  • Fave Band:

  • Lifehouse
  • Matchbox Twenty
    Nickleback
    Maroon 5
  • Boyzone


  • Fave Tv Show:

  • Prison Break
    Supernatural
  • Smallville
    CSI Las Vegas&Miami
    Cold Case

    Fave Reality Show:

  • American Idol
    The Amazing Race
    Survivor
    America's Next top Model
    Apprentice(Sometimes)
    Teen Choice Award
    MTV Movie Awards
    The Ellen DeGeneres Show
    The Jon Stewart Show

    Fave Comedian:

  • David Spade(I love him, he's hillarious)
  • Damon Wayans
    Jon Stewart
    Ellen DeGeneres
    Billy Crystal
    Robin Williams

Fave Sportsperson:

Zinedine Zidane

Thiery Henry

Ronaldinho

Ronaldo

No comments: