Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hey Y'all





Bonjour, its Elizabeth again!!!! How I missed posting on my blog. First, there was a problem with my computer. Then, I had to rent out my house for a year, so we shifted to my grandma's house. Its really sad. One have to stay here and they will know what I mean. Hahaha. So much has happened. Where do I start? Well, for starters, I will pick up where I left off. I celebrated my birthday with my family and with the addition of my mum's new client, Osman. He is a pakistani bloke born and bred in British. Anyways, we had dinner at this fantastic seafood restaurant. Afterwards, we had ice-cream at Swensens. What a feast, huh? I really enjoyed myself. After that, we went home feeling tired but before we tuck ourselves to bed, we cut the birthday cake. I invited my Mercu friends and cooked for them my spaghetti on the next day. I received different varieties of earrings from them, as a birthhday present, which they know Im crazy about. Thanks, you guys. My siblings gave me a dress for my birthday, as you can see it, and my parents bought the latest Harry Potter book. I was ecstatic. There is a picture of me and my folks.Thanks, mum and dad. I really enjoyed my birthday and the presents. Anyways, till again. Aurevoir!






Love,


Elizabeth Swann


No comments: