Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fashion Magazines-Here Is For You






Bonjour!!! Its me, Elizabeth Swann, here again. Well, yesterday, as said, Saffwan, Sheiffa and Abidah came over to our house. We were all extra excited yesterday coz Abidah could come along as she could not make it the other time. But we all had fun. The first game we played was Amazing Race, hosted by Saffwan 'Phil' Keoghan and Alia. Well, it got down to the final three, which was me, Sheiffa and Anis. Even though the space was limited, we had lots of fun. We used the indoors as well as the outdoors, the upstairs floor as well as the downstairs floor. Anyways, the winner was ...ME! Surprise, surprise. Actually, during the final game, when I could not find the clue, I almost gave up coz it was so hard to find the clue. Anyways, happy that I won. Next, we played 'Shirbeeni Idol'. Everyone sang two songs each except for me, as I sang one song coz I joined in the last minute as I was watching my Chinese and Korean show. Anywyas, everyone joined, even Alia. We all voted more than 5 times and of coz not for ourselves. In the end, we played one round first and decided unanimously that Saffwan was to win the first round, judging by the vote. What we saw red for Saffwan winning the idol was that all of Alia's vote was for Saffwan. Hahahaha. Funny, right? But of coz Saffwan deserved to win. He was the most enthusiastic. The rest were a bit shy and all but dun worry, there was to be round two.



As I was surprisingly shy, I suggested a different type of game. I wanted to play 'PROJECT RUNWAY'. I liked the game as we have played it before at Saffwan's house when we stayed over. They all agreed. The game was that they are given a number of different colours and type of cloth to drape themselves with and by creating an original, creative and wearable outfit. Of coz, I took photos to post on my blog. Saffwan was the judge. He commented on our 'creative' creations and all of us got to decide who had the most creative design and fashion sense and looked cool. We all had our clothes as a base, but they cloth must really co-ordinate well with our basic attire. The only difference that I did with this game of 'PROJECT RUNWAY' is that I added my own personal assesories to add the 'wow' factor and 'bling' up the whole look. Not only that, they had to do a catwalk first before presenting themselves to the judge for evaluation. Believe me, these were all everyone's own idea and they had five minutes in the room alone to come up with their own designs. This is really their own ideas! Icannot stress how much that is! And judging from yesterday, they all did well. But, of coz, someone has to win. And the winner was......surprise, surprise, ANIS!! Hahahahaha. Many of you would laugh, but we all voted among ourselves and we agreed that his design was the most beautifully-coordinated, it made sense and it was simple. So, like my post heading said, Fashion Magazines Over The World, if you want to look for BUDDING DESIGNERS OR EVEN MODELS, this is the blog/post to look out for. We really have talent here. Haha. I could not fit mine inside this post as they allow maximum 5 photos. Anyways, enjoy the pictures. Let's see who is your favourite.



Hugs and Kisses,

Elizabeth 'Aisya' Swann Zaki Shirbeeni

Part-Time Talent Scout

No comments: