Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Poem On 2007

Bonjour!! Its me again! Anyway, I created a new poem for what I thought and felt about 2007. It is the original, baby. Tell me what you think. Enjoy!!


My Family:

We are a lovely bunch,
We have each other,
We have loads of fun,
teasing with one another.

It was a special year for my family,
Filled with both happiness and sorrow,
But we overcame it eventually,
And brace ourselves for tomorrows.



My Relatives:

My aunts and uncles are always near,
To lend a helping hand,
Their advices is what you normally hear,
To guide me whenever they can.

And then there are my cousins,
As close to us as can be,
We, together, are more than a dozen,
But fun and laughter is all that you will see



My Friends:

Whenever I am feeling down,
They are there to cheer me up,
They will always stick around,
To keep my fallen spirits up.


I will always cherish them forever,
Never to take them for granted,
We'll hopefully grow old together
This is all that we wanted.


Happy 2007 Everyone!


Love,
Elizabeth Aisya Shirbeeni Swann

No comments: